Letter for 2-Dimensional Design

3:12 PM

9.10.2015 (Week 2)
Nurhamizah Izyan (0323703)
2 Dimensional Design
Side-Assignment 1: Letter

We were given the choice to choose three words that inspires us to do work. The three words that I chose would be 'TAKE THE RISK'. We were told that it has to be colourless (black, grey and white) and be made by materials that is not meant for art.



The materials I used:



-PVA Glue
-Black Lino Water-based Ink
-Face Cotton Pad
-Black cotton buds
-A4 Cartridge paper

I attempted to make a grey background by mixing PVA glue and Black Lino Ink. It did create a very nice texture when its dried but it didn't turn out as grey as I wanted to. As for the words 'TAKE THE RISK', I pulled out the black cotton buds from the stick and arranged it accordingly. The clouds was made using face cotton pads and layered it on top of each other. Overall, I was inspired to do this for my three words because the sky is the limit so we should all just take the risk or we might lose the perfect opportunity.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Short Film - Forbidden Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4CMFXCXyX4

Flickr Images

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/hamizahizyan/

Subscribe