Material Exploration - Assignment 3

7:51 PM

Right after we have done a few pattern describing a few set of words using the black squares and creating abstract collages, we used an A2 sized tracing paper to create a whole new design based on two of the selected words from the previous work. We then explore further by changing the tools and surface. In my case, I changed from tracing paper to A3 sized transparent perspex for the surface and from Artline pen to stain glass paint for the tools. I wanted to create a stained glass effect and it was quite a challenge as I have to be patient while waiting for it to dry completely and to have a steady hand to draw the lines. 


(The chosen black squares)

  






Overall, I am quite proud of my work and it does look like a stained glass.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Short Film - Forbidden Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4CMFXCXyX4

Flickr Images

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/hamizahizyan/

Subscribe