Esquisse - WHO am I?

12:03 AM

Okay so to create a superhero version of myself + my chosen insect (Green Lacewing), I had to do extra research on my insect so I could get inspiration on how my superhero is going to be and what kind of powers will I posses? I found out that my insect has a unique title which 'Vampires of the Garden' which has caught my attention and gave me ideas on how to design how my costume will look.

For the costume, I really wanted to show the uniqueness of my insect's wings but at the same time I did not want to show it through the mainstream 'wings part of the costume' type. Therefor I had made like a half cape/skirt that starts from the waist to the knees with the insect's lace wing design. 

How I got the name Enora? Well since my insect is the vampire of the garden so I thought it would be nice to take my own personality quiz on 'What is my Vampire Name?' and use the name I got as a my character's name. 

Enora's Background Story

Enora was in vegetative state ever since the car accident she encountered with her lover when she was 19 years old. Her father is a scientist that has been researching on insects to find a cure to wake Enora up. One day, her father found a mysterious self-healing DNA in a Green Lacewing insect and made an antidote for Enora. Shortly after, Enora finally woke up after three years. She immediately noticed her newfound abilities.

Powers/Abilities

Aura Reading
- The power to see the aura of others.

Duplication
- The ability to replicate oneself, others and/or objects.

Self-Healing
- The power to restore biotic organisms to their optimal health


Character profile 1

Character profile 2

After creating my superhero's character profile sheet, I then made my mascot. For the mascot, I couldn't insert every single detail of my character in it as the mascot has very limited space so I tried to create the parts that is the most important and needed ones onto the mascot. I used different shades of green coloured paper, black coloured sticker paper, art card and a black & green sharpie marker. I made the hood using a thicker green coloured colour paper and it has the similar thickness to an art card.

Front View

Side View

Back View




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Short Film - Forbidden Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4CMFXCXyX4

Flickr Images

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/hamizahizyan/

Subscribe